Hoofdmenu

import from UK - VAT paid via UPS

Gestart door Lucas Rolff, 03 september, 2021, 13:53:18

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Lucas Rolff

Hi,

Sorry for yet another english post!

I recently purchased some items (power cables for own use) from UK, where the sender sadly didn't add the EORI number to the import documents, and thus I've been charged "import charges" by UPS, since the douane can't verify it was imported under the article 23 ruling.

This means I have to book it differently than I'm used to (from article 23), but I'm a bit curious how that's done - I'm aware of the document found in Beheer -> Bijlagen -> "BTW op invoer/import", however I fail to understand what I actually fill out here :(

In the BTW field I expect I'd fill in 29.19 listed in the attached screenshot - since this corresponds to 21% VAT that would be applied for the items purchased (139 euro) - however, what's supposed to go in the onderdelen factuur part?
The 13 euro (and the 2.73 euro VAT) I assume is a normal gewone factuur, since that's just an expense as anything else.

I've asked the douane if they can retrospectively apply the article 2, and refund the VAT paid that shouldn't have been paid in the first place, but I've yet to receive an answer, so I'm simply asking this question because I'm curious how the process would be if they can't!

Thanks in advance!

Bert-Jan

Select Gemengde BTW in Zakelijke uitgave en fill out the form according to the screesnhot below.
Bert-Jan Wiegeraad (klantenservice@acumulus.nl)

Lucas Rolff

You're the best Bert-Jan!

This is for the 2nd booking (From UPS in my case) and then for the actual invoice from the seller in UK, I'd do a normal "Gewone factuur" with "0% BTW" is that correct?

Thanks once again!

Bert-Jan

Don't use the spreadsheet in this case.

The supplier invoice is a gewone factuur BTW-vrij.

My screenshot is about the customs invoice.
Bert-Jan Wiegeraad (klantenservice@acumulus.nl)

Lucas Rolff

Citaat van: Bert-Jan op 03 september, 2021, 15:18:43
Don't use the spreadsheet in this case.

The supplier invoice is a gewone factuur BTW-vrij.

My screenshot is about the customs invoice.
Noted! Thank you so much